Jeff Carl.
August 06, 2006
  Two Forty-Six AM Yup... that's right.... almost 3 in the morning. Right now is Saturday ni----wait...no. Sunday Morning. I have to get up in five hours to go to praise team practice/sunday school/church. Then, I am going to come home for like an hour and a half, and I need to pack everything I need for Kingdom Bound. I am so excited beyond belief. Not to mention, I finally finished school.

Do you hear me?!?!??!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!??!!??!
I FINISHED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I don't think anybody in the entire universe can understand that feeling I'm feeling right now.
Doing school until August 6 (early AM) is not fun.... Less summer, less free time, more stress.... it's just NOT cool.

Anyways, I'm done, so me being done is this:

-I get to open my box that has my brand new Canon powershot SD630 in it (my dad had told me I can't open it until I finish all of my school)
-I get to enjoy Kingdom Bound without school on my mind (greater than it sounds)
-No time restrictions for next weekend (because that's when I'm recording with my band)
-I get to hang out with Amber (who I haven't hung out with in over two months)
-I get to play piano for longer periods of time than 10 minutes.
-I get to hang out with my friends more. YAY.
-No more homework.
-No more doing school from morning until 10, 11, 12, 1, 2 at night/morning
-infinite reasons.

I could go on for hours...no... days... no...forever.

OH YEAH, and just to let the world know, don't try talking to me for a little bit, because my brain is absolutely fried to the max. Like, I can't even describe it. Let me give you the summary.


(For me):

normal day of school requires six subjects total.
(Bible, Algebra, World History, English, Chemistry, Spanish).

Estimated time for a regular five day, 6 subject a day week
22 1/2 hours of school/work time (about 4.5 hours a day [not including lunch, chores, piano practicing, other stuff])

As of last saturday, the amount of work I needed to get done by this Saturday was:
85 hours of school/work. That gives me exactly 7 days to do all that. DO the math. It's almost four times as much plus weekend days too. That statistically is 12. 1 hours of school every single day (Saturday-Saturday) not including three-meals-a-day, almost normal sleep, 15 hours of Driver Ed time that week, homework, studying for final exams, church, etc.

So yeah, this has been completely 100% psycho in my brain. I don't even know if what I just said up there made sense. Maybe you followed me, maybe you didn't, but I am going to bed, because my eyes are blurring/getting REALLLLY heavy, so goodnight world.

I'm leaving Corning tomorrow after church around 1:00 to go to Kingdom Bound until Thursday midday. (I'm SOOO stoked). Leave comments for me to come back to.

OH AND SABRINA, I'm going to call you, but this will be your reminder to CALL ME TO GET LAURENCE MOREY'S PHONE NUMBER SO YOU CAN CALL HIM WITH THE QUESTIONS!

These are the questions/statements my mom and I formed over here, so add these to your list and give him a call:

1. If he needs to get ahold of me, Jeff, tell him to call my cell, because I'm going to be out of town until thursday midday. (ORRR you could just tell him to call you [sabrina] instead).
2. You just need to in general make sure that he's still planning on us for next Saturday.
3. How early can we start?
4. How late can we go 'till?
5. How much is it going to cost? (see if you can negotiate)
6. Tell him we'll call again on Friday to doubly confirm the Saturday recording session.
7. Are there any days the following week that anybody could go in (either our band, or just my older brother, Johnny, and me to go mix the stuff)

sooo that's what we came up with. Call me for that number though.



I am so extremely happy right now.
Although I probably won't be tomorrow when my alarm goes off, and I'll be completely zonked,
But that's okay.... whatev. At least it is for the purpose of playing music and worshiping my precious Savior. :)

Goodnight, world.

Yours truly, Jeff Carl. 
Comments:
hey jeff,

i met the kid who replaced me while i was at drum major camp...turns out we hung out all week..

small world huh?

-#1
 
i'm so sorry i forgot to call. life was interesting yesterday. anyways, hopefully you got my message today. i was pretty much in shock when i got the news....i hope everything's ok. alright, well, you're going to have an amazing time at KB even without me lol...not that that should change ANYTHING...say hi to hawk nelson for me....


Sab:)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States
Archives
December 2005 / January 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / May 2009 / October 2009 / Check out older posts at jeffcarl.blogspot.com and jeffcarl.easyjournal.com.