Jeff Carl.
July 16, 2007
  reverie I wish with all that is in me that I could describe to you all how incredible this past week (well, actually two weeks, but specifically this past week) was. Incredible is one of those words that is WAY too overly used. I really mean it by it's definition though (so extraordinary as to seem impossible). It was just... such an awe-inspiring time.... with... well, I'm going to refer to everyone as my family, 'cause that's what it felt like. God, my close friends, my new friends. We were all just one happy family. It was wonderful. That's about as far as I can go in the description aside from the fact that I wanted to never leave that place...ever. God changed me. I'm not the exact same person I was at the beginning of that week. I'm new.

22 days until Florida.

-Jeff 
Comments:
I second this entry.
 
You just discribed my happy place. That's where i go when everything falls down around me. I give it to God, then i slip back into the memorys of all that He has done for me. Jamacia, CEF, Belize, here at Lover's Leap, that's my happy place. I wish i got to really go there more often.
Know this, the next few weeks aren't the hard part, it's after the whirlwind of activity, after you don't see the faces or feel the embrace of laughter anymore, when you're lying in your bed and it's dark and you're alone, and you can no longer see the stars. But that's when God is the closest, when the tears fall down and your soul screams out for eternity, that's when He is there half a hair's bredth away, close enough to touch you, and hold you in His arms. I pray you find him there, in your darkest hour when no one knows your name and you're so alone. The point when God calls your name, and you have no one to go to but Him; it hurts, but it's healing pain; 'cause it only brings you to Him. I pray that it's not as hard for you as it was for me.
But also know this, i am also here for you anytime 24/7. Don't hesitate to call (and i mean that sincerely, i will find a way to be there for you. God knows how much you've been there for me). You know my number.
~katalina
 
Oh yeah, i updated my blog too.
~ (i)
 
thanks for everything, jeff. you are a true friend.

♥Sab
 
dear jeff. i just love you. that is all :)

rachelle

*i forgive you for seeing the movie without me....it's okay...really*
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States
Archives
December 2005 / January 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / May 2009 / October 2009 / Check out older posts at jeffcarl.blogspot.com and jeffcarl.easyjournal.com.