Jeff Carl.
September 28, 2007
  Night 1in NY I'm just gonna update real quick before Rachelle gets here, but it is Friday morning. My first night here was absolutely incredible. Well, first off, my flights went VERY well. I got to the airport fine, got my boarding pass fine, got through security fine, both my flights were on time, I got the window seat for BOTH flights which was awesome ('cause that's my favorite seat), and the best part about both flights was that BOTH of my... people-sitting-next-to-me-people didn't want their PRETZELS! So I got extra... sweeeet. So I got to Rochester, and it was ugly.... haha... gray clouds, raining, and like sixty degrees, but that's okay... I kind of missed that anyways, so it was good. I got to the baggage claim, and after a few minutes, I was looking for Sabrina and Hannah, and I finally saw them, and they were smiling and holding a huge sign that said Jeff Carl (huge letters) rocks my socks! I loved it. It was a great start to the night.

We then ventured over to Red Robin. Hannah and I had never been to one before, and I'd have to say without a doubt that it was an awesome first experience. The people were soooo nice and warm-hearted, and the atmosphere was cool too. So it was great. We had an awesome meal and time talking. Then, we zoomed over to Nazareth College so I could see their rooms, so we hung out in Hannah's for a few, then Sabrina and I went over to hers. It was nice, 'cause we got to talk, even though it was only for a few minutes. Then GREG showed up at Naz....

So that was the next adventure of night one. Greg drove all the way from Corning, picked me up in Rochester, and we drove back to his house. I got to say hi to his parents and meet Willy, which was awesome. It was great just getting to spend that time with Greg. Then, he drove me over to Tanya's house just to say hey real quick... so that was nice. Then, he drove me home, and it was so great getting to be home again. I miss this house so much!

After talking to my dad for a few, I decided to just go to bed, since it was already around 12:45am. I called Rachelle to check in with her about today and stuff, and while we were on the phone, Dave got home!! So I then went into Dave's room to see him, since I haven't in seven weeks. We hung out until 3:00 in the morning... haha. oops. but that's okay, 'cause it was one of the only times I'll get to see him, so I had a really nice time with him.

I'm awake now, and I'm so excited. Rachelle and I have some cool stuff planned, and I get to see a few other friends today before I got to FLM (where I'll see a TOOON of friends...can't wait!). But I'll post about today in another entry. I've gotta go get ready real quick!!!

I <3 NY.

-Jeff Carl :) 
Comments:
i'm so glad we got to see you last night. i'm just sad that we didn't have more time for jeff/sabrina talks...:( i miss that a ton. but hey, i'll take what i can get:-P can't wait for Christmas...

<3
 
you forgot to mention bubba shades and troy bolton :P

I'm so glad I got to see you last night jeffers. Except I wish we could've had more time to hang outttt!


 
:)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States
Archives
December 2005 / January 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / May 2009 / October 2009 / Check out older posts at jeffcarl.blogspot.com and jeffcarl.easyjournal.com.