Jeff Carl.
December 15, 2007
  Deep Breath Well, it's almost 3:00 AM on Fri---Saturday morning. I'm kind of relaxing still getting ready for four weeks of insanity. I mean, believe me, these last couple weeks have been hectic with finishing up classes and stuff, but I have a feeling these coming weeks will be worse. However, I mean worse in the sense of business. Of course, they're going to be a million times more fun than finishing college.

Rachelle's flying in today around 3:45pm, if all goes as planned. I'm praying there will be no weather issues. Unfortunately, the one weekend she's coming down is forecasted to be crappy weather (which'll be the first time in like 3 months), but oh well, just having her here will be fun. She said that as long as it's warmer down here than it is up there (which it is), she'll be fine. haha. Sweet. So that's from today through Wednesday. Then she and I are flying from here to Dayton, and on Thursday, she and I are driving from Dayton to home in NY.

That'll be the beginning of my Christmas break which I'm positive will go by instantly. It's going to be two and a half weeks of just craziness visiting all my friends, family, church friends, etc, filled with birthday parties, Christmas, Christmas Eve parties, surprise events, get-togethers, band reunion, New Years Eve parties, wedding receptions, and whatever else. WOO craziness.

Then, I'll fly back down on the 5th of January. Sabrina might be coming down on the 6th to visit me here in FL until that Friday, the 11th, when I'll take her to the airport so that she can head back north. While I'm dropping her off, I'll be picking up Greg from the airport so that he can spend a few days down here (until Tuesday, the 15th). After that, my insanity will be done. I'll have a week break or so until my dad and I go into high gear with college visits and stuff. CARAZAY. That'll be interesting.

Anyways, just thought I'd update for no apparent reason. I guess it's been awhile, so that's reason enough for me.

Hope everyone's doing great, and I can't wait to see you all.

-Jeff 
Comments:
You're leaving NY on my birthday. Sit in a window seat if at all possible and have a diet coke in my honor (or a Sprite, if you'd rather).
I positively can not wait to see you. I'm going to go psycho and clean every inch of this old house so you don't die of dog hair inhalation upon entry, and i'm going to bake Snickerdoodles and Gloop and anything elseyou happen to fancy and we're going to have a grand old time. They've predicted a Nor'easter for Sunday, so unless it warms up drastically (ha!) there should be pleanty of snow for your arrival.

I had a dream the other night. You were in it. We were sitting around your dining room table, and your brother Dave was being witty, Ryan was talking and laughing, and you were just sitting there, across from me. Just sitting there (not zoned out either, just drinking it all in). I wonder if that's supposed to mean something? Maybe it just means i miss you way too much.

See you soon!!!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States
Archives
December 2005 / January 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / May 2009 / October 2009 / Check out older posts at jeffcarl.blogspot.com and jeffcarl.easyjournal.com.