Jeff Carl.
December 05, 2007
  Semester Wrap Up Wow.... one whole semester already coming to a close. It's a good feeling. Today was our last day of classes. I had an English final today, have an Algebra final tomorrow morning, have a Sociology final on Monday morning, and my last final (Government) on Wednesday. After that, it's only a couple days before Rachelle arrives for her visit. I'm really excited. It's gonna be a fun few days. Not to mention, the trip back to NY with her will be interesting as well, I'm sure. haha.

Oh yeah, and new news of the night.... Greg is coming to visit me in Florida in January! Even though I'll be seeing him over Christmas break, I'm totally stoked for him to visit me down here too, especially since he's going to be living in Italy for the next several months anyways. It'll be a nice last visit with him. Talk about weird. Being friends since two, and now everybody's growing up. That's a whole post for a whole other time, but anyways, I'm excited for him to come (especially since he and I have been planning his visit to Marco Island ever since I can remember).

As for the new phone, I love it. I keep finding out little new things here and there. I downloaded the game Collapse, though, and am completely addicted. It's really fun. Not only do I love the phone itself, but of course, I'm so happy actually getting to use it for the more important reason of staying in touch with people. Already, I've reconnected with Greg, Sabrina, Rachelle, and my really good friend Amber too. I miss everybody. I can't wait to see them all over Christmas break.

Anyways, like I said... Algebra exam tomorrow, so I better head to bed. Goodnight. =)

-Jeff 
Comments:
And me! You connected with me right?! So, i ment to call you last night, but i was at my grandma's house sewing untill approx. 11:34pm (on a pretty princess play dress for little miss Lydia). I'm considering going to New York City and opening a posh botique called "Playclothes" and making millions selling designer "Princess Dresses" and other playclothes for billionaires (aka the dress turned out amazingly fantastic and i'm willing to admit that i might have some talent in the area of sewing).
Anyhow, then tonight the L'Antiguas came over, and yeah, it's now 10:50pm. Oh well, i'll shoot for tomorrow, and we can make God laugh while we make plans for hanging out on break. I'm so excited!
TTYL ;)
 
:) so excited for break. and i have a funny story for you, and it's such a "me" story that you're gonna laugh. haha.

ok so yeah. see you SOONNNN:)
 
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States
Archives
December 2005 / January 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / May 2009 / October 2009 / Check out older posts at jeffcarl.blogspot.com and jeffcarl.easyjournal.com.