Jeff Carl.
March 24, 2008
  Don't Break. Don't Close Your Eyes. I just added some new songs to my playlist, so take a minute to listen to them if you want.

Long story, short, this past week was hell in the way of allergies. Every single day, I've come home with severe asthma, runny nose, itchy throat, itchy eyes, headaches/migraines, and sinus problems. I never realized until now how truly bad my allergies are. Over the years, they've gotten progressively worse. Anytime in the past that I had an allergic reaction to something, it was usually a one-time deal, but this week, I've spent every single day at somebody's house that has animals. Let's just say, on one specific night especially, I seriously considered driving myself to the hospital, and that's crazy for me, because I always always always just try to suck it up and get over myself. That time, however, I had never been in such immense pain from allergies, so I was borderline worried.

Yesterday, I talked to my mom about it. I was asking her if we could get the doctors to check me out and see what kind of help we can get in the way of a stronger inhaler, allergy medicine, etc. My mom agreed that that would be good (for those emergency situations), but she was saying how I need to go past medications and go straight to the core of the problem-- my immune system. I'm going to try to completely revamp my lifestyle, mainly in the area of diet. No more dairy. A lot less sugar. All that jazz. It will be interesting. Lord knows, I love my cheese, but I'd rather not have allergies, sooo.....

here we go. 
Comments:
Hey, i'm sorry i was rather short with you on the phone. I just...well...i was dissapointed, and i did a lousy job of handling the emotion. Forgive me?
 
Hey, i'm sorry i was rather short with you on the phone. I just...well...i was dissapointed, and i did a lousy job of handling the emotion. Forgive me?
 
no harm done. :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States
Archives
December 2005 / January 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / May 2009 / October 2009 / Check out older posts at jeffcarl.blogspot.com and jeffcarl.easyjournal.com.