Jeff Carl.
August 04, 2008
  the blur Well, I just realized that it's been a month since I updated. It's not that I haven't wanted to. It's that I have literally been so incredibly busy that I haven't been able. The last month has been incredible. Within the small course of 30 days, I have...

Had an incredible week with the WHOLE family over the July 4th week.
Gone to probably 6 or 7 grad parties.
Finished the Konnected recordings/been on the radio premiering the songs.
Gone to see Wicked with amaaaazing people.
Done some recording of my own with Evan.
Had lots of fun times with Rachelle that one week she was home.
Gotten to see Sabrina play some music.
Gotten to help lead music at my church's VBS.
Spent 4 days with some of my best friends in Maine, which was indescribable.
Played my last Konnected concerts.
Had 3 days of amazing fun at the Spiedie Fest
(not only performing but listening to a ton of other concerts as well.)

And that really is the tip of the iceburg. It's been such an incredible way to spend my "real last summer." I wouldn't change anything about it. It's hard to believe I'm leaving in like 7 days. I know it's just going to fly by, since I have SOOO much stuff left to do. I hope I can squeeze everything in. The last week is already going to start out amazing. At noon today, I'm going with Evan, Josh, Jordan, and Nate to a camp in Pike, NY where we will be performing the worship and a concert set tonight. Tomorrow is one of my last days at work, and on Wednesday, Dave, Ryan, Justine, Ben, Greg, and I are going to be at Kingdom Bound all day. Thursday will officially be my last day of work, then I will spend my last few days truly packing up everything, finishing shopping, and saying goodbye to people. I leave for college on next Tuesday. Crazy.

Honestly, though, I'm excited. I have had the greatest team of people mentoring me and being part of my life along the way, and as much as I'm lost as to where I'll end up in the future, there are also some absolutely incredible possibilities that have already arisen, so it's great to know I have such an incredible team of people that believe in me and are willing to help me along the way. God has been incredible to me, and I am so blessed.

So here we go, college. haha... so stoked.

jeffCARL 
Comments:
This comment has been removed by the author.
 
i'm so proud of you, haha. embrace the future, going places...it's gonna be a crazy process but i know you're gonna come out alive:-P

and i'm still going to miss you like whoa. i already do.

:)

ps: i had to delete the first comment hahaha because for some weird reason, my password appeared on it...uhhh yeah. just thought i'd tell you though, cuz i know you hate to see those deleted comments and not know who they're from:-P
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

My Photo
Name:
Location: New York, United States
Archives
December 2005 / January 2006 / May 2006 / July 2006 / August 2006 / September 2006 / October 2006 / November 2006 / December 2006 / January 2007 / February 2007 / March 2007 / April 2007 / May 2007 / June 2007 / July 2007 / August 2007 / September 2007 / October 2007 / November 2007 / December 2007 / January 2008 / February 2008 / March 2008 / April 2008 / May 2008 / June 2008 / July 2008 / August 2008 / September 2008 / October 2008 / November 2008 / December 2008 / January 2009 / February 2009 / March 2009 / May 2009 / October 2009 / Check out older posts at jeffcarl.blogspot.com and jeffcarl.easyjournal.com.